Skip link #3:
Skip to section/department menu
The Becker County trail maps below are usable within the Avenza Maps™ system.
Avenza Maps™ is a mobile map app that allows
you to download maps for offline use on your iOS and Android smartphone or tablet. Use your device's built-in GPS to track your location
on any map. Plot and record information about locations, import and export placemarks, measure distance and area, and even plot photos.
For more information and app download links for your device, please visit the Avenza Maps™ website.
- Go to the App Store on your smart device/phone. Search for Avenza Maps , which is a free App, install it, open and create an account.
- Whether you download or are emailed a pdf map; on your smart device/phone, while still in cell service or connected to internet, tap on
pdf to download map (aerial photo). Hold your finger on the aerial photo until a share ( or
) option shows up. Share with or slide
apps over until you see the Avenza App "" and select that.
- Select map that you want to work from in the "My Maps" tab. Give it time to locate you once you drive or walk onto the map.
- You can use your fingers to zoom in or out.
- The free version can only hold three (3) maps at a time. If you choose to utilize more than 3 maps, you can either purchase a membership
with Avenza or delete and add maps from the "My Maps" tab in the App.
Becker County Trail Maps