Skip link #3:
Skip to section/department menu
WIC (Women, Infants and Children)
WIC Notice Regarding COVID-19 Outbreak
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, WIC will no longer be taking in person visits. We are still offering all services via phone
appointment only. If you have a scheduled appointment already, please be prepared to receive a phone call at that time. If
you need to schedule an appointment or inform WIC of a phone number change please call our office at
218-847-5628 Ext. 5398 or 5430.
Benefits of WIC:
- Nutrition counseling and education
- Breastfeeding resources and support
- Nutrient-rich foods
- Immunization assessment and screening
- Referrals to health and social service providers
WIC Card Help!
You must set your PIN before shopping with your WIC Card!
to set your PIN OR if your WIC Card is lost, stolen or damaged.
Contact your WIC Clinic
if your card needs to be replaced.
WIC is a nutrition education program serving income eligible pregnant and postpartum women, infants to age one, and
children to age 5. The program provides nutrition and breastfeeding education, health referrals, and vouchers for
Who may be eligible?
- Live in Minnesota, and
- Are pregnant, a new mother, or have a child or foster child under 5 years of age.
- Meet the income guidelines, and
- Have a medical or nutrition need.
How do I apply or what if I have questions?