Denise Warren - Human Services Director
Human Services News...
The Becker County Human Services Department is developing the Minnesota Family Investment Program Plan for 2016-2017. Citizen participation is invited and encouraged in the development of this plan and the intended use of these funds. More info... | Review plan...
Counties and tribes must submit a biennial Child Care Plan to the Commissioner of DHS. The 2016-2017 Becker County and Tribal Child Care Plan is now available for public review and comment. View plan...
The mission of Becker County Human Services is to promote safety, health and self-sufficiency by delivering comprehensive,
fiscally responsible services to individuals and families.
The Human Services Director is an appointed position. The agency offers two basic kinds of services:
- Financial Support - to promote self-sufficiency of the residents of Becker County through the programs and services we
administer and referrals to community resources.
- Social Services - subject to a sliding fee schedule.
- See a brief video with an Overview of the Affordable Care Act, which is a component of Minnesota's health reform efforts.
- Learn more about Health Reform in Minnesota.
- MNsure has an easy-to-use website where you can search and compare plans, a telephone hotline at 1-855-366-7873 where you can call
to talk with someone about your options, and places where you can sign up in your community.