WIC (Women, Infants and Children)
WIC is a nutrition education program serving income eligible pregnant and postpartum women, infants to age one, and
children to age 5. The program provides nutrition and breastfeeding education, health referrals, and vouchers for
Benefits of WIC:
- Nutrition counseling and education
- Breastfeeding resources and support
- Nutrient-rich foods
- Immunization assessment and screening
- Referrals to health and social service providers
Who may be eligible?
- Live in Minnesota, and
- Are pregnant, a new mother, or have a child or foster child under 5 years of age.
- Meet the income guidelines, and
- Have a medical or nutrition need.
How do I apply or what if I have questions?
Contact Becker County Community Health (WIC)
Ext. 5398 - LeAnn
Ext. 5430 - Katlyn
"This institution is an equal opportunity provider."