Ronda M. Stock RN, BSN, PHN - Supervisor/CHS Administrator
Community Health News and Happenings...
A dental outreach clinic specifically designed to provide dental services to children between the ages of 1 and 18 years has been scheduled for July 13-14 at Essentia Health. More info...
As part of an ongoing effort to provide Minnesotans with information about Ebola and related precautions against the disease, the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) established an Ebola Information Line. The number for the Ebola Information Line is 651-201-3920 or 1-800-657-3903.
The MN Dept of Health (MDH) is providing information pertaining to the recent Ebola outbreak. Resources include fact sheet, outbreak FAQ page, etc. Visit the MDH Ebola page for more information. FAQ page... | Fact Sheet...
Healthy People, Healthy Communities
Becker County Community Health promotes and protects the health of it's residents through education, prevention and advocacy.
Community Health collaborates with various organizations throughout the county.
The essential Local Activities of Community Health in Minnesota:
- Assure an adequate local public health infrastructure.
- Promote healthy communities and healthy behaviors.
- Prevent the spread of infectious disease.
- Protect against environmental health hazards.
- Prepare for and respond to disasters; assist communities in recovery.
- Assure the quality and accessibility of health services.