Kristin Bausman RN, BA, PHN - Interim Supervisor
Community Health News and Happenings...
"Look at You! Birth to Two" information and resource fair to be offered in our area for familiies with infants & toddlers and expectant parents. Please join us at MState on Thursday, October 13, 2016. More info...
Healthy People, Healthy Communities
Becker County Community Health promotes and protects the health of it's residents through education, prevention and advocacy.
Community Health collaborates with various organizations throughout the county.
The essential Local Activities of Community Health in Minnesota:
- Assure an adequate local public health infrastructure.
- Promote healthy communities and healthy behaviors.
- Prevent the spread of infectious disease.
- Protect against environmental health hazards.
- Prepare for and respond to disasters; assist communities in recovery.
- Assure the quality and accessibility of health services.