Ronda M. Stock RN, BSN, PHN - Supervisor/CHS Administrator
Community Health News and Happenings...
The Early Childhood Dental Network is sponsoring a coloring contest to help bring awareness to National Children's Dental Health Month. Entries are due by Friday, February 26, 2016, and two names will be drawn from the entries for prizes. Coloring page...
Healthy People, Healthy Communities
Becker County Community Health promotes and protects the health of it's residents through education, prevention and advocacy.
Community Health collaborates with various organizations throughout the county.
The essential Local Activities of Community Health in Minnesota:
- Assure an adequate local public health infrastructure.
- Promote healthy communities and healthy behaviors.
- Prevent the spread of infectious disease.
- Protect against environmental health hazards.
- Prepare for and respond to disasters; assist communities in recovery.
- Assure the quality and accessibility of health services.