Ronda M. Stock RN, BSN, PHN - Supervisor/CHS Administrator
Community Health News and Happenings...
A dental outreach clinic for children ages 1-18 will be held January 11th and 12th. Dental health staff will be available to provide all dental services for children covered by MN Health Care Programs and MN Medical Assistance. More info...
Healthy People, Healthy Communities
Becker County Community Health promotes and protects the health of it's residents through education, prevention and advocacy.
Community Health collaborates with various organizations throughout the county.
The essential Local Activities of Community Health in Minnesota:
- Assure an adequate local public health infrastructure.
- Promote healthy communities and healthy behaviors.
- Prevent the spread of infectious disease.
- Protect against environmental health hazards.
- Prepare for and respond to disasters; assist communities in recovery.
- Assure the quality and accessibility of health services.