Children and teens up to age 21 who are enrolled in Medical Assistance
can receive well child checkups and screening through Child and Teen Checkups.
Where to get Child & Teen Checkups
- Your doctor or clinic.
- Some local public health agencies also offer checkups.
- Complete physical exam
- Information about good physical health
- Information about thoughts, feelings and relationships with others
- Questions and answers about your child's health and development
- Hearing check
- Vision check
- Lab tests
- Checks on growth and development
- Referral to the dentist
- Form completion for Head Start, WIC, school or daycare
When to schedule checkups
- Between birth and 1 month
- At 2, 4, 6, 9, 12,15 and 18 months
- At 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 years
- Every two years after age 6
For more information
Visit ECHO Minnesota
to watch short videos about Child and Teen Checkups. For more information, contact Becker County Child & Teen Checkups at
218-847-5628 Ext. 5419 - Annie.