Children and teens up to age 21 who are enrolled in Medical Assistance
can receive well child checkups and screening through Child and Teen Checkups.
Where to get Child & Teen Checkups
- Your doctor or clinic.
- Some local public health agencies also offer checkups.
- Complete physical exam
- Information about good physical health
- Information about thoughts, feelings and relationships with others
- Questions and answers about your child's health and development
- Hearing check
- Vision check
- Lab tests
- Checks on growth and development
- Flouride varnish treatments
- Referral to the dentist
- Form completion for Head Start, WIC, school or daycare
How often should children get child and Teen Checkups?
- Between birth and one month
- At ages 2, 4, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18 24 and 30 months
- Annually between the ages of 3 and 21
- More often if needed
For more information
Visit ECHO Minnesota
to watch short videos about Child and Teen Checkups. For more information, contact Becker County Child & Teen Checkups at
218-847-5628 Ext. 5419 - Annie.