Kristin Bausman RN, BA, PHN - Supervisor
Community Health News and Happenings...
Back to school time is just around the corner. A school supply drive is up and running for the benefit of lakes area students in need. Supplies will be collected at various locations until August 22nd. More info...
Healthy People, Healthy Communities
Becker County Community Health promotes and protects the health of it's residents through education, prevention and advocacy.
Community Health collaborates with various organizations throughout the county.
The essential Local Activities of Community Health in Minnesota:
- Assure an adequate local public health infrastructure.
- Promote healthy communities and healthy behaviors.
- Prevent the spread of infectious disease.
- Protect against environmental health hazards.
- Prepare for and respond to disasters; assist communities in recovery.
- Assure the quality and accessibility of health services.