The Auditor-Treasurer issues County liquor licenses through the Minnesota Liquor Control Commission and issues other
miscellaneous licenses. For more information or questions regarding licenses, please send an email to
email@example.com or call the
Auditor-Treasurer's Office at 218-846-7311.
Under Minnesota Statute 340A.404-406,
anyone who engages in the sale of intoxicating alcohol within Becker County is required to first obtain a license.
Anyone who does not hold an on sale intoxicating liquor license is required to obtain a permit to directly or indirectly
allow the consumption and display (set up) of alcoholic beverages.
Establishments within city limits
Establishments within city limits must submit applications to the municipal clerk.
Establishments outside city limits
Establishments outside the city limits for intoxicating liquor licenses, must submit application to Becker County.
|Intoxicating Liquor License:
|On-Sale and Off-Sale Including Sunday
|On-sale 2 a.m. Closing Fee info...
- $300 - Up to $100,000 in on-sale gross receipts for alcoholic beverages
- $750 - Over $100,000, but not over $500,000 in on-sale gross receipts for alcoholic beverages
- $1,000 - Over $500,000 in on-sale gross receipts for alcoholic beverages
- $200 - 3.2% on-sale malt liquor licensees
- $200 - Did not sell alcoholic beverages for a full 12 months prior to this application
|Temporary License 1-4 Day
|Wine & Strong Beer
|3.2% Beer License:
|3.2% Malt Beverage On-Sale
|3.2% Malt Beverage Off-Sale
|3.2% Malt Beverage On/Off-Sale
|Temporary License 1-4 Day 3.2 On-Sale
County ordinance information
For more information, please see: