Schedule of Elections:
- Primary Election - First Tuesday after the second Monday in August preceding general election. (August 12, 2014)
- General Election - First Tuesday after first Monday in November in even numbered years. (November 4, 2014)
- Township Elections - Second Tuesday of March of each year.
- City/School District Elections - First Tuesday after the first Monday in November.
Candidate Filing Periods:
- Candidate Filing Period for State Primary and General Election, and for Municipal/School District Elections in which a primary is possible.
- Opens: May 20, 2014
- Closes: June 3, 2014 5:00 PM
- Withdraw By: June 5, 2014 5:00 PM
- Candidate Filing Period for Municipal/School District Elections in which a primary is not to be held.
- Opens: July 29, 2014
- Closes: August 12, 2014 5:00 PM
- Withdraw By: August 14, 2014 5:00 PM
The County Auditor-Treasurer enters and maintains all County voter registrations on the state system. This office also:
- Administers election process including training election judges, city, town, and school district officials.
- Tallies and reports election night returns.