Check your voter registration status
Voter Registration Application
Absentee ballot status lookup
Absentee Voting information & ballot application
Election Judge training information
2012 Commissioner Districts -
Schedule of Elections:
- Primary Election - First Tuesday after the second Monday
in August preceding general election.
(August 14, 2012)
- General Election - First Tuesday after first Monday in
November in even numbered years.
(November 6, 2012)
- Township Elections - Second Tuesday of March of each
- City/School District Elections - First Tuesday after the
first Monday in November.
Candidate Filing Periods:
- Candidate Filing Period for State Primary and General Election,
and for Municipal/School District Elections in which a primary is
Opens: May 22, 2012
Closes: June 5, 2012 5:00 PM
Withdraw By: June 7, 2012 5:00 PM
- Candidate Filing Period for Municipal/School District Elections
in which a primary is not to be held.
Opens: July 31, 2012
August 14, 2012 5:00 PM
Withdraw By: August 16, 2012 5:00 PM
The County Auditor-Treasurer enters and maintains all County voter
registrations on the state system. This office also:
- Administers election process including training election judges,
city, town, and school district officials.
- Tallies and reports election night returns